basically, if you imagine your otp during this song, odds are by the end of it you’ll be crying.
aRE YOU SATAN
WHAT SON OF A BITCH TOLD YOU THIS WAS OKAY
BECAUSE LET ME CLEAR THINGS UP FOR YOU
THIS IS BY NO MEANS OKAY.
If somebody comes into my room and finds a little pile of ash that once was me
This video is the culprit
Fill In These Things About You
- i do too many of these
- name: kathleen
- Birthday: september 18
- Height: 5'7.5"
- Eye color: blue-gray-ish
- Hair color: brunette, golden ish
- A random fact about you: of any part of me, my ankles get the most cold on really cold days
- Favorite band: cloud cult
- Favorite song: currently it might be everybody wants to rule the world covered by lorde
- Favorite food: my dad's lasagna
- Favorite season: fall
- Favorite animal: maybe puppies
- Favorite movie: how to train your dragon
- Anything you need to work on?: believe in myself, i guess.
- Who ended your last relationship?: my imagination, as in i've been single for basically ever
- Do you prefer someone shorter or taller? i suppose taller but i have little experience
- Dark hair or light hair?: don't care
- Smart or attractive?: i think i'd say both
- Is creativity attractive?: abosolutely
- Do you care how much money they have?: not really
- Your last text: "who is"
- Last one i received: "she is a ratchet ass motherfucker"
- The last thing you ate: oreos+peanut butter
- The last thing you drank: blackberry izze
- The last song you listened to: little talks, of monsters and men
- The last book you read: parts of gatsby for hw, but full book i'm not sure... i tend to read in fragments
- The last movie you watched: tangled or little shop of horrors
- Do you play any instruments?: so many (not as many as gus bc he's a loser w all his fancy shit) but like piano oboe clarinet ukulele idk a bunch
- What are you pets’ names?: tessie and scout
- A random childhood memory: playing ewoks with nathan and joe in 4th grade
- Your favorite color to wear: um turquoise
Waiting in line for the movie to start….
Stampeding into the movie theater….
The previews begin….
Every time the screen went black…
When it started…
The first time we see everyone..
When we see the Gale/Katniss kiss…. (I’m Team Gale so yeah)
When they get to…
“Actually, I painted a picture of Rue,” Peeta says. “How she looked after Katniss had covered her in flowers.”
There’s a long pause at the table while everyone absorbs this. “And what exactly were you trying to accomplish?” Haymitch asks in a very measured voice.
“I’m not sure. I just wanted to hold them accountable, if only for a moment,” says Peeta. “For killing that little girl.”